Did you know that?
You have skills that you might not realize you have. Things you take for granted because they are your skills and you assume all other people have them.
Here are ten talents or positive character traits that you possess that aren’t nearly as common as you think they are. You might not think they are a big deal, but they paint a picture of a very wonderful person:
- You’re punctual: This means you’re responsible and you’re respectful of people’s time.
- You’re disciplined: You’ve been working out for 3-5 days a week for at least a year now. No matter how you feel about your eating habits (which aren’t as bad as you think), you are an extremely disciplined person.
- You’re hilarious: If I could videotape your dance moves – when you’re trying to be funny – you’d understand.
- You’re sweet: You are sweet, gentle, and loving with your children. In cuddle moments, I’m typically second string to you.
- You’re principled: You stand for things. You are positively stubborn when you need to be.
- You’re pretty: Beautiful, sure. Cute, yes. But there’s something about ‘pretty’ that describes you. Some might not take that as a compliment, but I see it as a natural inner attractiveness that makes its way from the inside out.
- You’re good with numbers: I hate numbers. I suck at them.
- You’re committed: I always think of how you pushed your way through college without incurring debt while saving up to buy your own home. Amazing.
- You’re smart: You see things differently than I do. I value your insight – and you have very good insight (you don’t give yourself enough credit here).
- You’re faithful: I know I can count on you. When you say you’re going to do something, you do it.
There you have it. Feel free to let me know which ones I missed. :-)