Did you know that?
You have skills that you might not realize you have. Things you take for granted because they are your skills and you assume all other people have them.
Here are ten talents or positive character traits that you possess that aren’t nearly as common as you think they are. You might not think they are a big deal, but they paint a picture of a very wonderful person:
- You’re punctual: This means you’re responsible and you’re respectful of people’s time.
- You’re disciplined: You’ve been working out for 3-5 days a week for at least a year now. No matter how you feel about your eating habits (which aren’t as bad as you think), you are an extremely disciplined person.
- You’re hilarious: If I could videotape your dance moves – when you’re trying to be funny – you’d understand.
- You’re sweet: You are sweet, gentle, and loving with your children. In cuddle moments, I’m typically second string to you.
- You’re principled: You stand for things. You are positively stubborn when you need to be.
- You’re pretty: Beautiful, sure. Cute, yes. But there’s something about ‘pretty’ that describes you. Some might not take that as a compliment, but I see it as a natural inner attractiveness that makes its way from the inside out.
- You’re good with numbers: I hate numbers. I suck at them.
- You’re committed: I always think of how you pushed your way through college without incurring debt while saving up to buy your own home. Amazing.
- You’re smart: You see things differently than I do. I value your insight – and you have very good insight (you don’t give yourself enough credit here).
- You’re faithful: I know I can count on you. When you say you’re going to do something, you do it.
There you have it. Feel free to let me know which ones I missed. 🙂
You made some.
They were ready when I got home from work.
You also roasted veggies.
Everything tasted delicious.
And you ended it with strawberries, dark chocolate, and cool whip.
Thanks for cooking for me babe!
Of course, they are all sociable and they’re all smart, but given the choice, our boys would be doing math and tinkering with a science experiment while Maggie would be making a new friend on the playground.
I love how unique and awesome these kids are – these children that I’m blessed to have with you.
Our little baby girl turned 8 today. She’s getting older. She’s also becoming sweeter and more talented and prettier and smarter everyday.
I’m so thankful for her soft heart and her courageous spirit.
And I’m thankful for her Mom who’s done so much to help develop those things inside of her.
2 Most Beautiful Girls I Know
She’s growing up!
They love getting their picture taken don’t they? At least a few of them, sometimes.
As you could imagine, this was one of those fun, crazy, exciting, kid-filled days. No chaos whatsoever.
None of that beautiful chaos. 🙂
I joked that you got me into this Whole30 mess, but I stuck with it. I was giving you a slight hard time.
But this thing has been so good for me. I wouldn’t have done it if you hadn’t found it. And I think, finally, I found a way to eat that works for me… that will keep me healthier and more energetic.
You did this to me. And I’m so glad you did. Plus you get to eat my killer homemade mayo with hot sauce. It’s a delicious dipping treat!
Thanks for always cheering for me to take better care of my body – more sleep, more exercise, more healthful eating. Even though I don’t always do it, I do it more because of your encouragement.
Thanks for the Whole30 Idea!
For our daughter’s birthday you decided we should get her a big girl desk setup.
After my skillful installation and your beautiful design work, we hooked her up.
Nice work mom! You design well. We should get you on that there HGTV or the DIYNetwork or the TLC or something!