Days 117-120 – May 23-26th, 2014
Pardon my laziness, but I was away from the keyboard most of this weekend. We did a lot and my current week is slammed. I’ll just offer up a few pictures from what was an extremely fun and full Memorial Day weekend.
We’ve been blessed to have made friends with a wonderful family. We spent much of Sunday and Monday with them. We also had some nice couch time. We’re catching up on Scandal at the moment. I’m not sure if it’s the most edifying TV program to watch, but it keeps things interesting.
So this is what we did:
- Friday Night: We got cheap pizza and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Saturday Morning: You went to the gym and went swimming while I allowed the boys to attempt to dig to China
- Saturday Evening: I helped dog-sit the puppy across the street. I’m not sure if we did anything else crazy.
- Sunday Morning: I made pancakes.
- Sunday Afternoon/Evening: We went swimming (thanks to our neighbors) and had a little cookout with our friends later.
- Monday: You went to workout while I hung out around the house. Then we had a fun cookout! ‘
- Monday Night: We continued our Scandal marathon. Still not sure how much I love the show, but I want to know what happens!