The Roku remote control in the microwave wasn’t enough.
The cheese on the ceiling fan wasn’t enough.
How about a homemade, in-house zip line?
Materials needed: Tape measure, coat hanger, dining room chairs, Elfa bookshelf book end thingie, two twin boys.
1. Hook tape measure on bookshelf book-end thingie.
2. Have twin 2 hold tape measure since apparently the dining room chair wasn’t a good anchor.
3. Hange coat hanger on one end of tape measure (the higher end, obviously).
4. Have Twin 1 stand on chair 1 and hold on to coat hanger.
5. Zip down toward the other chair… obviously.
I love ’em.
Day 96 – Friday May 2, 2014