Some things that happened today…
- I gave blood
- You worked out despite feeling sick
- You had our boys’ glasses fixed because they break them pretty regularly
- You made homemade spaghetti (delish)
- You also prepped those yummy crescent rolls
- I read Chapter 7 of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (it might be a little much for our 5 year old boys)
- I got a little impatient because they wouldn’t listen.
- For that matter, I must feel like it’s my mission in life to make our boys eat over their bowls or plate. First, why can’t they figure that out? Second, why do I stinking care so much? (besides the obvious spaghetti sauce on the clothes and chairs thing)
That was our basic Monday. We both worked. I worked at my office. You worked here at home.
Day in the ‘burbs. 🙂