You are constantly doing little things to take care of me and the family.
Here are a few that you did over the weekend:
- Decorated the house early for Christmas
- Made chocolate chip cookies
- Let me watch football
- Had fun on our day trip out to Augusta for our nephew’s birthday party
- Gave me a choice between putting the children to bed or doing dishes
- Let me go to the grocery store (a weird one, true, but I enjoy grocery shopping)
- …………. 🙂
- Suggested Starbucks on our drive home from Augusta (we don’t do that ever)
- You left a note on our mirror again, this time thanking me for letting you sleep in so much (that’s less about love and more about self-preservation) 🙂
I’m sure there were more, but I should get to work. It’s the Monday before Thanksgiving and this guy has to get some things done so he can leave early on Wednesday.
I love you!