We really did. Honestly, i wasn’t sure how well it would turn out.
We had a lot going on and a lot planned:
- Your picadillo feast Friday night
- Dates with our kids Saturday morning (you took one to Dutch Monkey (thanks for the donut!) and I took two to McDonalds)
- The Chattahoochee Nature Center later in the morning with all of the kids together
- My dad’s birthday party Saturday afternoon/evening
- Church Sunday morning
- Burt’s Farm on Sunday afternoon
That’s a crammed weekend.
And a good time, I think, was had by all. It wasn’t always simple, but it was fun and well worth it.
To remember the weekend, here are a few snaps…