The funny thing is that we’ve had a wonderfully subtly sweet few days over the last few days. It’s been really nice.
A few things that stand out that are some of the things I’ve loved about you recently:
1. You did some awfully cute craft projects with our kids.
2. You specifically requested cuddle time yesterday.
3. You made your delish chicken pot pie.
4. We’re working on getting in better shape together–always good to have a partner in crime.
5. We’re in a good rhythm with the kids sleeping, although Sam has been a little early riser.
6. I love doing all the stuff we do–with you.
Thanks again for being all in my life! I love you!